Free Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
Let’s face it, getting behind on your mortgage is a tough situation. Whether you’ve lost a job, are underemployed, or got a bad mortgage to begin with, we are here to help you find a solution.
Our HUD certified counselors can review your current situation and work with your lenders to find a payment you can afford. We can’t guarantee that your lenders will modify your loan, but we do guarantee you’ll find knowledgeable counselors ready to help.
If your home is in danger of foreclosure, don’t wait to get help. Call or email us today. Our staff of experienced counselors can assist you with:
- Developing a plan to modify your mortgage
- Contacting your lenders to discuss payment options
- Determining if you quality for the Florida Hardest Hit program or other assistance programs
Here is a list of important documents you will need to get started:
- Hardship Letter
- Borrower’s authorization
- Tax returns and W-2’s for the last two (2) years
- Proof of income for the last six (6) weeks (pay stubs, unemployment, pension, child support, Social Security, etc.)
- Copy of most recent property tax and homeowners insurance bills
- Bank statements for the last three (3) months
- Completion of a Financial/Budget Worksheet (provided by us)
- Copy of Driver’s License and Social Security card - all borrowers
- Latest closing documents
NOTE: We will need all this documentation before we begin working with your lender.
Contact us today to schedule your free appointment. We have counselors fluent in English, Spanish, Creole and French.[/ezcol_1third_end]